Sawamura – Japan
Since our establishment in 1925, We have been supplying our products to various industries, such as shipbuilding, power plant, petro-chemical plant, and etc. During the period, we developed and improved many kind of valves in many applications to meet customers’ needs of safe, durable, high performance and cost effectiveness.
MARINE VALVES-GLOBE, ANGLE, GATE SWING CHECK
Cast Iron/FC 200
EMERGENCY SHUT-OFF VALVE
Immediately shuts down fuel supply in case of fire.
- A spring can be easily replaced by virtue of its outer spring mechanism.
- Manual control is also available due to the provision of a hole outfitted in the cylinder rod.
- Ultra-compact design that saves space.
- A sheet ring is provided for use as a conventional valve.
- Fuel can be immediately shut down in case of an engine trouble.
- The safety of valve has been improved by reducing spring load due to the downward flow channel through the valve. Cost has been also cut by using a down sized spring.
- Smooth operation has been achieved by employing a sleeve down method.
CAST STEEL VALVE